Photo Challenge Week 9: Love

challenge
annie_leibovitz

(Chelsea T) #1

This week we challenge you to photograph love.

With Valentine’s Day approaching, I thought this would be a timely opportunity to capture your interpretation of love through photography. The love between a husband and wife, mother and daughter, owner and dog, old friends, the list goes on and on.

Annie has captured many beautiful images that encompass love throughout her career, but perhaps one of the most famous is the embrace between John Lennon and Yoko Ono on the day John Lennon died.

Take a photo that captures love and share with your classmates below!

(Mary Grigat) #2

Oooh! Love the challenge topic!

(Faisal Zein) #3

i hope you don’t mind… i hope you don’t mind… that i put down in words… how wonderful life is when you are in my world…

(Alwyn Foden) #5

Family tree and sibling love.Eternal love.

(Marika Grossman) #6

I stood by the display case at an antique store and could not stop looking at these two images. Each in love at the moment of picture taking, still in love in the pictures.

(Alwyn Foden) #8

Very beautiful. Good you didn’t use a polarising filter because the window reflections make the picture. I winder if modern day social media records of ‘love’ will last half as long.

(Marika Grossman) #9

Thank you! It was a bit tricky to “sneak” between the lights in the store, glass pane between the photographs and me, their own glass panes protecting the photos… Plus, this seam line between the glass panes of the case… The old photographs though, precious how they captured the feelings of this young couple…

(Mary Grigat) #10

Mandatory spousal love.

(Mary Grigat) #11

Father and daughter love.

(Mary Grigat) #12

Sisterly love in Alaska.

(Phyllis Deicher-Ladwig) #13

These two photos are of my daughters with their first born child. As their mother watching them, I knew it was the right moment to capture their love.

(Yana Nosenko) #14

The hug.

(Mary Grigat) #15

Connected. Year 16 of matrimonial bondage.

(Mary Grigat) #16

Friendship love.

(Mary Grigat) #17

Cat love.

(Mary Grigat) #18

Dog love.

(Mary Grigat) #19

Unrequited love.

(Mary Grigat) #20

Mama and sister love.

(Renata Krausz) #21

(Dominic ) #22